Saturday, December 30, 2006

Advent

Here I am. I made it, even after having to change planes because of a faulty door they found on the first one.

This place is ridiculously huge!! I haven't even gone to Vancouver yet, I just stayed in Burnaby, and went shopping for stuff... as soon as I go to Vancouver I'll be posting more stuff up, I'm sure.
Everything is overwhelmingly massive. And stucco seems to be a real in thing here, I think I might have seen 3 houses with regular siding.

Ok, well, here's a bunch of pics I took already.














This is right out of my apt. window.















They're a little hard to see, but they're there!! (mountains :D )



















This is my apt. building.















































A park in my back yard :)

There it is for now, I had to look for a place that has free wireless internet to do this, at least now I know where to come to to add to this thing!!

I hope everyone at home is good!! Thank you sooooo mush for all your support, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Liane said...

Awesome pictures!!
More!!more!!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home