Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another day

Ok. So I have a few more adventure pictures.

It seems there are a few homeless people here too ... yesterday a guy asked me if I had money, and before I answered, he said : "I'm eating freaking peanut butters!" while he looked at me in the eye and ate a toast spread container of peanut butter.

Another thing, everyone here is here to make a penny. Literally. Superstore asks you "how many bags would you like? " and after I say "errr... 4? you think that's enough?" the cashier looks at me and says, "yeah.. just to let you know, the bags are 4 cents each." ok :P

Ok, pictures.


































These are pictures of the place where I called Liane yesterday:D right outside the mall.




































Just like the malls in Halifax, the mall here has giant fountains, huge horses and enormous bamboo trees inside.



















This might make sushi fans a little jealous :D


































Clever advertising (wokon inn)















Don't mess around in work zones :D

Ok, that's all I got today.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Liane said...

mmmm sushi :P

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$4.50 for CHICKEN Teriyaki!???

aw man! i am jealous!

you should totally get one of those work zone signs for the office - keep people from driving/parking their cars all over your work!

looking forward to seeing more adventures!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

J'espere que work la is going good Jacques! J'suis content qu' you're keeping us posted.... puis qu' le door sur ton plane na pas faller off.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Gillian said...

yay Jacques has a BC blog!!! We miss you!!!! T_T
and I can't believe how cheap that sushi is! No Fair!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home