Monday, March 24, 2008

Wow. Almost made it a year.

Without posting :)

Seeing as I've started drawing more being on Barbie... the computers aren't as speedy as some, and I've had to release some Barbie energy on paper... so I thought about putting some of my new ones up...

I'm thinking about making one of them into a sculpture... but until I actually start it, I'm not saying anything. I'll hopefully do more of these, and start posting again... And I'm also thinking about painting a few of them... just cuz.

Thanks for checking them out!! And let me know what you think! :D




















































































































Later!

3 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Curtis said...

Awesome!!! Gret to to see these twisted weirdos again. And is it just me, or are they better than ever?

I submit that they are.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Laverathos said...

Finally. It's been almost a damn year.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jacques said...

oi! at least im still trying to put stuff up! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home