Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More Life Drawing

Here's a few more life drawing's from Sunday... I really wasn't having a good drawing day... and getting there I spilled my coffee all over my seat and some of it went onto my paper... which gave the pad a real textured feel... threw me off completely. :D

The model was crazy. I never had such difficult poses... he tethered himself with a rope tied to a pole, and was leaning into and out of poses from time to time... great stuff :)




















And his regular poses were pretty spectacular too
























































That's all I got this time! Thanks for checking it all out!

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Mirco said...

Nice. These look really dynamic. They have a really good energy to them.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Hey You're going to have another buddy out there in Van... Glenn Curry just got a job on Smallville starting Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home