Thursday, February 08, 2007

Free Stuff!!!

So I got a call from my landlord, he asked me if I wanted free stuff. I said sure! I just have a few plates and bowls and all that. He said he had speakers and a microwave too, but I really didn't expect the speakers to be giant... oh well. :D And the coffee table is pretty neat too! He bought a place a few doors down from mine, left the door unlocked so I could get in, and told me to "loot the place"... in those exact words :D and yeah... I now have stuff. :D

I just hope nothing is gonna happen to me now... like police... or mob guys... but in the mean time, I'm enjoying me new free stuff! Can't wait to throw plates at that guitar playing guy at the bus stop :D


5 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Liane said...

Yeah, those speakers are BIG :)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Liane likes them big... the bigger the better.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Gillian said...

wow that was unusually nice for a landlord!!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Liane said...

OOooooh yes Ron, yes I do. Very much...BIG.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Curtis said...

YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home