Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hey.

So, last night I was invited to go to a party held by MPC - London's Moving Picture Company. It was nutty. First, the booze was free, and everyone there was loaded. That's not the worst part. they're Brits. They put beer in their cereal. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I was loaded, and everyone else was just drunk. :) I still met alot of really cool people though. MPC works on alot of film stuff. You should check out their reels :) And I got a free MPC pencil.

Today I went to a place called Grouse Mountain, it was pretty cool. I never had a ride in one of these, and I was honestly contemplating about just turning back as soon as i faced it.














































Goin' up!















You can kind of see Vancouver down there...















the city















Above the clouds.















Please bird, help me out of here!! Fly me, fly me away!!















I make boobie sculpture for kids!



During the descent, things got a little exciting I suppose :D The ride really lifted you...
















And a pack of wolves in a pen... they were nice, but they weren't happy.

That's it for now I guess... thanks for checking out, and take care everyone!

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Looks awesome - i imagine it must be something spectacular to see with your own eyes!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger cboudreau said...

beautiful pic,bc is sooo pretty!!!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mirco said...

Wow is BC some kind of magical wonderland? It sure looks it from these pictures.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! J'ai déjà été là!

Kristel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home