Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hey! So another weekend, another adventure. I was going to go to the science world exhibit of "Body Worlds 3" which is a show of opened up human bodies, with muscles all showing and all, but it's been sold out every time I've tried to go see it. And now it's over. dang.


















But I did manage to go walk around places again, take more pictures.

This one's for Mark. Could someone show him this? :D I walked past it at the supermarket and couldn't resist.
















"How much you want for that pair of used brake pads?"
This is what happens if you leave your bike on the streets here. Crazy nuts take EVERYTHING off of it. I've seen about 10 bikes like this around downtown.















And this is Granville Island. I feel it's kind of a farmer's market kind of place. It's the only place I found Pitt pencils. And that's the only reason I went all the way here, but after seeing the place, I think I'm gonna go back more often.
















Ok, that's it for now. I found a life drawing place, but I'm way too rusty to start posting things up just yet :D

Later!

14 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Laverathos said...

Nice double post

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jacques said...

that was TRIPLE post, silly.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

holy crap that science show would have been insane!!!
and i hate that new paper pic >.<

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

holy crap that science show would have been insane!!!
and i hate that new paper pic >.<

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Laverathos said...

Did you just call me "silly"?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jacques said...

I did, only because I don't think it'd be nice of me to call you a big fat elephant... that's all.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Liane said...

jacobs a big fa elephant!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Laverathos said...

That hurts my feeling

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Mirco said...

Hey Jacques looks like your having a good time in vancouver. Looks like a nice place, and sounds like theres a lot of good people working with you. But why would a skinless person ride a skate board and why do I think he would enjoy coke a cola?

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The body works show came to toronto this summer and it was also always sold out......glad your enjoying yourself in van,

take care

Carole :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Jacques said...

thanks carole! what's up?? sorry jacob! i think you're right with that coke, mirco... if the show ever comes here again, i'll make sure to give him one... just in case.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jacques said...

wtf? :D

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

What!!?? Are you saying you're too good for soft for windows software , news mobile, games now Mr. BC Big Shot?!! ;)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Jacques said...

Yes Jason, yes . that's what I'm saying... :D what the hell is that anyways?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home